WSD12-2DI - Pulse counter
Two channels Wireless Smart Datalogger - Two channels for pulse count with scalable aggregate count - Type "C" internal lithium battery for a battery life of up to 7 years with samples every 10 minutes - IP65.
|Power supply||8.5Ah - 3.6V type “C” lithium internal battery (BAT2)|
|Battery life (*)||Up to 7 years (samples every 60 minutes and radio signal quality at least sufficient)|
|Measures acquired ( 2 input channels)||
Pulses from clean contact or open collector configurable as:
Compatible with any digital energy meter with pulse output.
|Sampling interval (*)||Selectable from one minute to 24 hours ( 60 minutes default)|
|Datalogger capacity||128,000 samples (for each channel)|
|Working temperature||· Operative: -30°C ÷ +60°C· Warehousing: -40°C ÷ +70°C|
|Radio frequency||ISM 868MHz|
|Radio coverage||Up to 6Km in line of sight(can be extended using WR12 battery powered repeaters)|
|Mounting||Fix on 4 points|
|Cable external diameter||4.7mm maximum|
|Copper wire section||0.05 ÷ 2.5mm² / ÷ 14 AWG|
|Optional accessories||· Energy meters· Rogowski coils· Open/closed TA (current transformers) · POD counter pulse acquisition interface (EXP2PUL)|
|Pulse input - Connection||Internal clamping screw terminal block|
|Pulse input - Transducer input||From 0 to 4.5mm Ø gland|
|Pulse input - Count maximum frequency||40Hz with pulse time set to 10msec|
|Pulse input - Count weight||Selectable using management software|
* battery life may be influenced by fieldwork conditions, sampling/measuring interval and system configuration.
** radio coverage can be extended using up to 32 WR12 repeaters (maximum 16 for each path) between the device and the gateway.
- EC3-80 MID - Electric Energy Meter
- EC1-40 MID - One DIN module energy meter
- EC1-80 MID - 2 modules DIN rail compact energy meter
- EC3-6TA MID - Electric energy meter
- ECM-209 KIT - Multi-function three-phase energy meter
- ECM-309 KIT - Multi-function three-phase energy meter
- ECM-309 KIT-5MT - Multi-function three-phase energy meter
- ECM-309 KIT45 - Multi-function three-phase energy meter
- M3PRO1-5MID - Electric Energy Meter
- EXP2PUL - Photoelectric sensor